This Umburry Super Click Haptic Coin is in like new conditions. These coins are machined from Titanium Damascus and have a mirror polish to them. They have been machined slightly different then the previous versions and have a higher magnetic attraction producing louder clicks.
Ingeniously designed, the Umburry Haptic Coin features a patented magnet and bearing configuration. It’s made up of 2 opposing coin shells with 5 neodymium magnets attached to each side along with a thrust bearing system.
This allows for both sides of the coin to click and rotate (much like the rotating bezel on a dive watch, but way more fun). To say that it’s insanely satisfying and addictive is an understatement; you have to try it to believe it.
- Exclusive Seigaiha Motif
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Magnet and bearing configuration
- Can be turned and twisted
- 10 neodymium magnets
- Ball-bearing system
- Available in copper, titanium, or solid bronze
- Dimensions: 1.65″ (4.191cm) x 0.28″ (0.711cm)
- Weight: 44 grams
- Designed by Cody Umberger
- Made in the USA