TRM Neutron V2 CF
This Neutron is in like new conditions. Comes with box, extra hardware and paper.
To celebrate Neutron’s 2nd birthday, we decided it was time to respond to these repeated requests. Neutron 2 (aka NEWtron) will be launched in September. New pocketed liners will allow for a wide range of scale materials and machining options. Keep an eye out for 3D milled scales, carbon fiber, GCarta, Micarta, G10, G11, Tek-Wood, copper and more. We try to add a special feature to all of our knives, and Neutron 2 is no exception. Besides the pocketed liners, scale hole patterns have been repositioned to accommodate its new deep pocket titanium clip OR a standard Neutron Classic bent titanium clip ( available for purchase separately ).
All other Neutron features, including the .090” thick blade stock, 3” long CPM 20CV powdered metal blade steel, and custom-made titanium thumbstuds and barrel spacers, will be unchanged. Of course, Neutron 2 will be sleek, lightweight (2.5) and razor-sharp right out of the box.
All TRM Neutron 2’s are 100% manufactured and assembled in the USA utilizing US materials and suppliers. We proudly etch USA on all of our blades!
- OAL Open: 7-1/16″
- Closed Length: 4″
- Thickness: .360″
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Length: 3″
- Thickness: .090″
- Steel: CPM 20CV
- Finish: 2-Part Tumbling Process- Deburring and a Final Tumble/Polish in Ceramic Balls
- Grind: Full Flat with a Razor-sharp Cutting Edge
- Lock: Linerlock
- Carbon Fiber
- Stainless Steel Pivot and Pivot Screw
- Titanium Barrel Spacers
- Titanium Thumbstuds
- Stainless Steel Assembly Screws and Clip Screws Manufactured to TRM Specs
- Lightweight -ONLY 2.5 oz.
- Replaceable Handle Scales- Sold Separately for Your Convenience
- 100% Manufactured and Assembled in the USA using US Suppliers