Terrain 365 Otter Double Detent Slipjoint Flip-AT
The Terrain 365 Otter Slip Flip-AT is a straightforward, basic, detent type slipjoint flipper, featuring their rustproof, edge-holding Terravantium blade. “AT” means this folder is built for “All Terrains” and impervious to rust. Like its animal namesake, this pocket knife is equally at home in the water or on land. Available with titanium billet handles with a titanium detent leaf.
With a similar profile as the Otter Slipjoint, the Otter Slip Flip-AT uses a contemporary flipper tab to quickly open the blade and a 100% rustproof, nonferrous, nonmagnetic All Terrain construction with a titanium detent leaf nested inside titanium billet handles, titanium hardware, pocket clip, and ceramic bearings.
- Blade Length: 3.00″
- Closed Length: 4.037″
- Overall Length: 7.00″
- Blade Material: Terravantium Dendritic Cobalt
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.47″
- Locking Mechanism: Double Detent Slipjoint
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Designers: Mike Vagnino and Patrick Ma
- Assembled in China from American and Japanese Parts