Shirogorov F3NS Custom Division
This Shirogorov F3NS Custom Division is in near mint conditions, only very minor marks on the clip. Complete set. very hard to get.
Sergey Shirogorov is widely regarded as one of Russia’s most talented knife makers. Shirogorov Brothers Workshop was founded in 2008 in Yaroslavl, Russia by brothers Igor (passed away in 2015) and Sergei. They are known as pioneers of high-end production folding knives and a multi-row bearing system.
- 4.00″ Stonewashed S90V blade w/ Satin flats
- 8.75″ overall length
- Runs on single row roller bearings
- Weighs 5.2 ounces
- Custom Division pivots w/ Titanium pivot collars
- Contoured and 3D machined Titanium liner-lock handle scales
- Darkened Titanium handle scales with milled pockets on the inside to reduce weight
- Steel insert in lockbar
- 3D machined Darkened Titanium backspacer with lanyard hole
- 3D machined tip-up darkened Titanium pocket clip attached with hidden hardware
- Comes with box, cloth, and COA card