Shirogorov Custom Division 111 Ti Bronze
This Shirogorov Custom Division 111 Ti Bronze is in excellent conditions. Has hairline marks on the blade, both sides, but visible under certain light conditions only. Very rare knife, hard to find. Action is incredibly smooth, sound is excellent. Comes with COA and box.
Custom Division 111 with Vinland Damasteel blade, roller bearings, and bronze anodized titanium handle which looks well-aged. The ‘aged’ handle provides an excellent backdrop which makes the layered steel blade and bronze backspacer, clip, and pivot collar really stand out. It has some of the best action and fit and finish anywhere in the world. Handmade in Russia.
- Blade Length: 4.25″
- Cutting Edge: 4.30″
- Closed Length: 5.50″
- Overall Length: 9.75″
- Blade Material: Vinland Damasteel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140″
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish then Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Bronze Anodized Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.48″
- Liner Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Inset Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Roller Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Bronze (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Designer: Sergey Shirogorov
- Bronze Backspacer and Pivot Collars
- Handmade in Russia