Reate Knives Tribute
This Reate Knives Jack Chen Tribute Front Flipper is in like new conditions. The Tribute is Reate Knives’ next folding model which is an in-house design and the first to use Zirconium for the bolster material. It’s a dynamite EDC piece with a small footprint, classic appearance, and snappy front flipping action. Reate is trying to spice things up with fresh materials all the time and hoping to bring out more of their own designs in the future. We think Jack Chen nailed it with the Tribute.
The Reate Tribute is a front flipper knife made to exacting tolerances to be a useful tool and addictively fidgety. The blade is made of premium Bohler M390 stainless steel, which will hold it’s edge for a very long time and will resist corrosion. The handle has a clean design that’s comfortable in the hand. It has a milled tip-up pocket clip.
This Tribute model has a carbon fiber handle with zirconium bolsters.
- Blade Length: 2.76″ (70.1 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.10″ (104.1 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.50″ (165.1 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.18 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Frosted Satin
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber with Zirconium Bolsters
- Liner Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.07 oz. (87 g)
- Designer: Jack Chen
- Titanium Backspacer
- Made in China