Reate Knives Mini Crossroads
This Reate Knives Mini Crossroads Brown Micarta is brand new, comes sealed and boxed with all the accessories shown in the picture.
This titanium frame lock flipper knife features a steel lock bar insert for solid lockup. The hollow ground drop point Bohler M390 blade rides on ceramic ball bearings for smooth opening and closing. The wonderful pivot, the floating back spacer, and the maker’s mark all scream out Kirby Lambert. Comes with a cleaning cloth, extra hardware, cloth knife bag, and a padded zipper pouch.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Inlay Material: Brown Micarta
- Bearings: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Blade Hardness: 61HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.157”
- Blade length: 3.3”
- Closed length: 4.38”
- Open Length: 7.7”
- Weight: 130.4g/4.59 oz.
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Kirby Lambert
- Country of Origin: China
- Please be advised that this item is being shipped directly from our warehouse in Canada
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. BOXES, ALASKA and HAWAII
- Delivery time is approximately 8-14 business days (some REMOTE AREAS might take up to 8 weeks)