MKM Jens Anso Goccia
This MKM Jens Anso Goccia is in like new conditions, comes with pouch and papers.
The Goccia is a production collaboration between Maniago Knife Makers, or MKM, and knifemaker Jens Anso. Goccia is Italian for drop. The design of this knife is to both reflect the classic drop point blade style and to honor water. Water-powered hammers drove the knifemaking industry for MKM in times past and the patterns on the handle evoke liquid energy and movements.
This flowing design features a subtle liner lock construction with a tip-up titanium pocket clip and blue titanium accents on the pivot and the backspacer. The sweeping drop point blade is made from premium Böhler M390 stainless steel which is known for its excellent edge holding and corrosion resistance characteristics. The 3.35″ black stonewashed blade is deployed via the flipper tab and has ball bearings for a smooth, satisfying opening action. Comes complete with a nylon pouch.
- Blade Length: 3.35″
- Cutting Edge: 3.29″
- Closed Length: 4.57″
- Overall Length: 7.87″
- Blade Thickness: 0.16″
- Blade Material: Böhler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewashed
- Handle Thickness: 0.58″
- Handle Material: 3D Machined Titanium Ti6AI4V, Stonewashed Black
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Backspacer: Blue Anodized Titanium
- Hardware: Stainless Steel with Blue Titanium Pivot Ring
- Pocket Clip: Titanium Ti6AI4V, Blue Anodized, Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Jens Anso
- Weight: 4.76 oz.
- Made in Italy