This Lionsteel T.R.E. Damasteel is in like new conditions, never used or carried. It comes with soft pouch. Missing presentation wooden box, keyring and thumb disc.
The Three Rapid Exchange (TRE) by LionSteel is equipped with a patented system that allows the user to carry the knife with or without the flipper feature, thus choosing to screw or remove it from the blade. This marks the first knife to have a removable flipper mechanism. The knife has a fully machined titanium frame, pocket clip and spacer. The blade steel has been upgraded to Thor patterned Damasteel to give this knife an ultra high-end appearance. It features the IKBS ball-bearing pivot system to improve the knife opening and closing and gives the TRE knife an ultra-fast opening action. Designed by Michele ‘Molletta’ Pensato.
- IKBS ball bearing pivot system
- Stainless steel lock-bar insert
- Blade Length: 2.91″ (74 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.89″ (175 mm)
- Blade Material: Thor Damasteel
- Thickness: 0.14″ (3.5 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Matte Gray Titanium with Gray Accents
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Weight: 2.61 oz. (74 g)
- Designer: Molletta Pensato
- Made in Italy