Edgar Cole Chimera Damasteel
This Edgar Cole Chimera Damasteel is in near mint conditions, comes with certificate of authenticity, cloth and box. Rare Damasteel blade, titanium handle, lockface insert. milling pockets, titanium clip. Light detent, runs on washers, absolutely smooth, with a very delicate sound.
The Chimera was developed with the goal of quality, performance, reliability and action in real world conditions. It is designed and built to exacting tolerances, utilizing materials best suited for each component/application. We believe you will find it a pleasure to own and carry.
- Blade/Edge Length: 3.375 Inches
- Blade Thickness: .156″
- Total Open Length: 7.8 Inches
- Handle Thickness: .43″
- Weight: 3.2oz / 90g (Baseline build)
- Milled internal pockets to save weight
- All corrosion resistant materials
- Designed for easy carry and use