CKF FIF20 Full Ti
This CKF FIF20 Full Ti is in like new conditions. Comes with pouch, extra hardware, card and cloth.
CKF collaborated with Philippe Jourget, a well-respected French custom knifemaker to make a production version of his FIF20 design. Custom Knife Factory applied their exceptional precision machining and fit & finish to make the CKF FIF20 a serious rival to the custom version, and in some ways even better! The FIF20 is perhaps one of the best dressy folders today, now at a smaller size than the FIF23, it’s an excellent choice for daily carry.
The CKF FIF20 is a refreshing design and breakaway from the current market that is saturated with and dominated by flipper knives. The FIF20 is a front flipper, a very tricky and difficult deployment method to make. For a front flipper to work smoothly and correctly, everything must be made to highest precision levels and dialled-in to perfection. The detent adjustment, flipper positioning and geometry, lock strength, pivot adjustments, etc. Everything must be perfect or it won’t work well. Custom Knife Factory has absolutely nailed that and we’re pleased to say the FIF20 is one of the best front flippers we have ever seen. On top of that, the action is unrealistically smooth and fast. FIF20 presents a glass like action with such speed and smoothness that puts it head and shoulders above most custom knives, including the custom Philippe Jourget FIF20 itself!
- Overall Length: 7.87″ (200mm)
- Blade Length: 3.35″ (85mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.137″ (3,51mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.53″ (115mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.569″ (14.4mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Frame Material: Titanium (steel lock insert) FRAME LOCK
- Pivot: bearings, torx8, anodized collar
- User: Right hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, titanium (anodized, stonewashed)
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: front-lipper
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: FIF20
- Designer: Philippe Jourget