Chris Reeve Large Inkosi Black Cerakote
This Chris Reeve Large Inkosi Black Cerakote is a Knifecenter exclusive, sold out, and quite hard to come by. Near mint conditions, looks unused, only handled.
Comes with box, COA, papers, cloth, lube and tools.
The Inkosi is a family of folding knives that will claim the position of Chief alongside the iconic Sebenza. This design continues to push the characteristics of the Integral Lock, blade strength, pivot and lock tolerances as well as overall ergonomics.
- Blade Length: 3.60″
- Closed Length: 4.80″
- Overall Length: 8.40″
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140″
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black KG Gun Kote
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium, Black KG Gun Kote
- Handle Scale Thickness: 0.150″
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Double Thumb Lug: Titanium
- Stop Pin, Pivot Pin, Backspacer: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.96 oz.
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Made in the USA