This Holt Bladeworks Specter V3 is in excellent conditions. Nude frame, feather pattern, light green anodized hardware. It has only a couple very minor marks, overall outstanding conditions, has a great action, complete with box, Selinko card, detent adjustment tool.
The Specter has beautifully sculpted 3D milled handle scales, and an almost complete mirror-polished blade. The pocket clip looks very nice as well, and it is made for right handed. The back spacer, has a very good look, and fits well with the knife design. The gorgeous blade itself was just lovely. A simple and well executed flat grind drop point blade. Perfectly symmetrical, and even provided a proper plunge grind that will make it easy to sharpen the entirety of the blade. CPM 20CV is of course a phenomenal blade steel.
- Blade Length: 3.6 inches
- Blade Width: .9 inches(mid-point)
- Blade Steel hardened to 61C with cryogenic treatment
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches
- Handle Width: 1.07 inches
- Overall Length: 8.15 inches
- Blade Material. 20CV.
- Handle Material. Titanium.
- Locking Mechanism. Frame Lock.
- Deployment Mechanism.
- Country of Origin. USA.
- Weight: 3.6 ounces